Thursday, April 3, 2014

34 Weeks

We made it to 34 weeks, 3 days and the baby must be GIANT now!  The movements sometimes hurt slightly and often times the baby pushes out to the right side of my belly and it feels like a lot of pressure ;)  Baby seems to really like to hang out on that side.  I can still often see/feel a big bulge moving back and forth on the top of my belly (Grant has seen it several times too).  Is that your little booty, baby??  The more frequent bathroom breaks seem to have started.  I had been reading that this might happen but I was still sleeping pretty much through the night just getting up once to go until recently.  Now it seems like I’m up every 2-3 hours to go ;)  Oh well, it’s kind of nice to get up and stretch and rotate positions in bed anyways.  It’s difficult to get out of bed and I seem to stay in one position until I wake up to go to the bathroom and then I’m really stiff and my stomach muscles don’t want to work to help me sit up.  And then I try to rotate to my other side for the next couple hours of sleeping ;)

3.29.14: Here's a belly picture of 33 weeks, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails