Sunday, March 23, 2014

Nursery Progress

We've been making some progress on the nursery for awhile now!  Here are the updates along the way ...
 
12.18.13: Grant (and Junebug) assembling our Craigslist find: the crib!

2.2.14: Grant putting up new blinds in the nursery (the ones that were in the house when we bought it didn't work ;)

3.9.14: Working on décor for the baby's room. And, getting the changing table set up (it's one from Mom and Dad's house that was used for Heather and I ;) ... we also got the bedding set!

3.23.14:  The mobile is up over the crib!

Molly cut out the forest animals for the décor above the changing table!

On a side note ... I've been trying to continue doing some workouts and apparently my workout buddies think I need to be working harder ;) Everest decided to hop on my back for some extra weight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails