Monday, October 7, 2013

9 Weeks!

Since we found out we were expecting I started keeping some notes in an app on my phone.  Apparently that was a bad idea - at least with that particular app. My phone died so I had to get a new one and I thought since I had logged in to that app that it would have all my notes when I logged back in ... but that wasn't the case :( ... and then I called Grant and cried ... :( all of the little symptoms I had felt and when I felt them, etc was all gone! Nooooo! Luckily, some of the stuff I had emailed to people once we started announcing the news so I could search through my email to find a few things.  But, I was still really sad... maybe also due to the hormones ;)  So anyways - a lot of this is what I can remember or found in emails, etc.

But, today was our 9 week appointment!  It was just with a nurse and she went over a bunch of info so not that exciting - but still 9 weeks!

The nausea still continues and I remember a couple days at work specifically that I thought I was going to throw up for sure. One day I spent quite a bit of time on the bathroom floor at work ;) Gross, I know. Often when I would get home I was just exhausted. I would think of a list of things I was going to get done when I got home but then in reality I would get home and have to just lay on the couch. Many nights I was in bed by around 8pm early on in the pregnancy.

We started taking some belly pics to mark the 9 week point!

(+3lb) BP: 102/58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails