Tuesday, September 24, 2013

7 Week Ultrasound on 9/24/13!

Since I wasn't sure of the timing of my cycle, they had us come in for an ultrasound to determine our due date.  We spotted a tiny baby with a beating heart in there!! The heartbeat was 153 :) Here's what baby looks like (these pics are affectionately referred to as the 'blob' pictures - but it's a little baby!):


And they determined we were 7 weeks, 1 day along and our due date is May 12, 2014!! Eeeeee!!

Here's how I've been feeling lately and where I often hang out after work:

I feel sick ;) One morning I made my usual bowl of oatmeal and I tried to take one bite, looked at Grant and said I can't eat this. I actually didn't know if I could eat anything without feeling like puking. Ughh. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails