Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went over to the Stanleys for supper!

Grant, Mom, Dad and Heather


Chris and Ella


The apple pie I made for dessert ;) This is the first pie I've ever made. But, I cheated - I bought the add water kind of dough and used Mike's canned apple pie for the insides! The dough didn't work out as planned when I realized we didn't have a rolling pin ;) but it tasted good!


Ella eyeing up the presents.


Some Lego Duplos from us :)


Look at these awesome tables Grant made for our living room!


Aww thanks hunny ;)


Ella and I eating some play ice cream


Grant and Bear howling


A toy box for the kitties!


Some comfy socks for Heather


A hilarious book for Grant 'The Complete Worst Case Scenario Handbook of Man Skills'


Ella and Gramma Vickie in the tent and tunnel we gave her (we gave it to Ella - not Gramma ;)


A new calendar for Dad


Uncle Grant and Ella playing


A new poker table topper for Chris from us


We had a fun time hanging out at the Stanleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails