Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flowers, Kitties and Gardens

It's April 14th and here's what's happenin' around our house...

My pretty birthday flowers are blooming!




The kitties are playing outside ...


Everest is climbing trees ...


And the peas are getting gigantic so I planted them in a bigger pot!


I got black dirt from the Lazy Sue Ranch (AKA the Hinnenkamps) and mixed it with some potting soil.


I used my fancy little birthday gardening shovel to make spots for each of the plants.


Then I put each of the plants in their spot and covered them with dirt and pressed it down around them.


And here they are in the pot (later we put sticks on the side of the pot so they have something to crawl up).

It was a nice spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails