Monday, November 23, 2009

Building our Bookshelf!

Grant and I have lots of books that are still packed in boxes from when we moved to our townhome almost a year and a half ago. We only have one small bookshelf so decided we need a bigger one to fit Grant's books and my scrapbooks and picture books! I've always wanted to have some log pine furniture for our living room and we found some cool shelves online but they were really expensive. So we decided to attempt to build our own! Here is our progress so far:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! blogger, did you post my comment or not? oh, you did post it? you posted it twice, you say? why you bugger, you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh ... Heather are you having issues?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the log bookshelf! I love log furniture! Yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails