Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Packing for Europe

On Tuesday we went through our packing list and layed everything out to make sure we're hopefully not forgetting anything!
After we rounded it all up we put it into stuff sacks and then put it in our packs.
I was a little worried it wasn't going to fit but it did with room to spare. The packs aren't even that heavy. So, now I'm just trying to read up on the airline regulations to make sure we have everything in the appropriate plastic bags for our carry-on and then we should be set! I think I just need to do some random stuff like charge my camera batteries and delete the pictures on my memory cards and pack the carry-on. Only two more days of work and we're headed for Europe!! Here are some pictures of the packing extravaganza:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails