Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's Rock

So its my first post on this blog. My lovely wife does a wonderful job with posts which leaves a large amount of improvement needed on my behalf. Anyways. I am looking forward to all of these crazy excursions we are going on. Germany and Switzerland will be amazing both culturally and scenery wise. Climbing the Teton will be slightly nutz but I am all about it and so far I have Ashley going along with my craziness. Stay tuned for updates. We will be training hard and good luck with your endeavors as well. I encourage them. Work sucks. :) Keep Rockin'

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are part of what is happening in the Adventures of Grant & Ashley! Glad to see you joined us! I'm thinking these are going to be great times in your life!! Can't wait to see the pics and I really think the helmet cam is a great idea for the Teton climb!! Ashley, when he mentioned craziness...hmmmm...I think I believe him! Love you two! Mom Marla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails