Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's an adventure every day ...

So this isn't a traveling adventure but I still thought it was worthy of a post. Grant got home from work tonight and I was washing clothes. Our washing machine has been getting louder and louder lately and I really think one day it might explode. Tonight it seemed louder than ever before and it was making a weird noise. I kept walking over to it to see if I could tell what was wrong. I thought maybe the clothes were out of balance or something but they didn't appear to be. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch and Grant asked me if the fridge was running. I was slightly puzzled and said I don't know if the fridge is running - what does that have to do with the washing machine? And he asked me again 'is the fridge running?' And so I thought maybe he was implying that the washing machine sounded extra loud because the fridge was running at the same time. So I proceeded to walk over to the fridge and put my ear up to it to see if I could hear it running. I didn't hear anything so reported that back to Grant and he just started laughing and said 'Is the fridge running? You better catch it!' Gee I have a clever husband ;) I can't believe I fell for that. Actually I can believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails